February 19, 2010

muffins


















I went grocery shopping today and wasn't particularly diligent in checking what was in the fridge beforehand.  So I got home to find I had accumulated 9 courgettes, 30 eggs and over a kilo of cheddar cheese.  Fortunately, Ollie loves courgettes, eggs and cheese, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I decided anyway to make cheese and courgette muffins.  I love a savoury muffin, especially one which uses up ingredients which have no other immediate use, and these were so easy to make.  They turned out reasonably well - a good, cheesy flavour and quite a satisfying lunch.


















Next on the cooking agenda, using up the 'accidental' over purchase of bananas.  (Chocolate banana bread, here I come.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...