March 2, 2013
Here are some instagrams, almost all of which are my husband's doing (thanks @wilbirdy) documenting some of what the kids are into at the moment, which includes:
- Driving to the scrap yard a couple of suburbs away to see if the material handler is in action;
- Painting (mainly in pink, it would seem);
- Hosing rain water into the dirt pit where the grass won't grow and getting very very muddy;
- Baking playdough pies and making playdough emergency vehicles;
- Cutting paper into tiny little pieces and using it as garbage in their toy garbage trucks;
- Drawing and drawing and drawing and drawing... I'm still in awe of this fantastic cross section of a mulching truck that Ollie drew a few days ago. The detail!
And then, last weekend and for reasons unknown to me, Ollie and Max were very insistent that we should make bee suits for them to wear.